Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd quarter blog

The Biggest improvement I made in the 3rd quarter is using TIQA more often because now that I use it most of the times, it starts to get more helpful and easy. Although I do struggle  with it sometimes I still think I’ve made an improvement on it.

Something that i’m proud that I accomplished is passing a retake in Math because most of the time I fail a retake and can't do anything else. But when I passed 2 of my retakes I was very surprised and a bit happy that I did pass. If i were to not pass it I would’ve been stuck with a 2 or a 1 in my grades.

Something that was challenging was to study on multiple subjects. This was very challenging because I didn’t know what I should study first and felt like everything was important and had to study all of them at their same time. I’m starting to solve this by studying one thing and another the next day

No comments:

Post a Comment