Friday, May 26, 2017

Final Reflection

The most important things I learned is about credit and debit because when I get older I would need these to buy and pay my bills. I also learned about credit score and how it could affect my loans. This could help me when I need to pay debt which I hope never happens. The last important thing that I learned is annotating an article because I would have to sue this a lot in high school and it's good that I'm prepared for it.

A thing that we did that i will remember is going to six flags because it was my second time going there and I went to my first rollercoaster. It was fun but at the same time it wasn't because the weather wasn't good. It started to rain hard and we all got lost. But either way it was still fun and I can't wait to go again with my friends.

The nicest thing people in my class did for me is to cheer me up when I was sad during ELA. I would never forget the respect and how nice this class was.

A thing that I taught my classmates was about the type of music I listened to and how it impacted my emotions when I listen to it.

I made the biggest improvements in math because I used to struggle a lot during math but now I'm starting to get better at it thanks to the teacher and my friends that help me.

The most challenging part of the year has to be trying to turn in work for multiple classes in the same day because it takes time to do work but doing work that's do in the same day could be challenging to me but now I'm starting to get used to it.

The best piece of writing that i made is practically the speech that I made. It impacted my classmates and it also made some emotional. It was a very emotional day that ever happened in school.

One of my favorite books that I read was a book called Treaties, Trenches, Mud, and Blood which is a book talking about the horrendous battle in WWI "The war that would end all wars." I like this book because it made me learn a lot about the horrors of WWI and the battles that took place. It was a very good book and I would read it again if I were.


My advice that I would give to the new 8th graders would be to always stay strong even in the most difficult problems. Because it would be solved one day and you would be a master at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment